If you would like to sign-up DartsNight.com, follow the instructions below:
- Type your first and last names into the fileds labelled 'First name' and 'Last name' and your email address in the box labelled 'Email'
- If you'd like to, you can add a nickname in the 'Nickname (optional)' field. Whenever your name is referred to on DartsNight.com, only your first name or, if you supplied one, your nickname will be shown
- Type a password that you will remember into the 'Password' field then type it again in the 'Confirm password' field
- Read the terms and condition then tick the box to say that you accept them
- If you would like to use the DartsNight.com forums, leave the 'Sign up for Darts Night forums' checkbox ticked
- Click the ‘Sign up’ button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page you can change the nickname that will be used if you use the DartsNight forums. Make sure that you tick the two checkboxes next to ‘My birthday is on or before dd/mm/yyyy’ and ‘I have read and accept the forum rules’
- Click the ‘Sign-up for forums’ button
- You will now have been sent an email from DartsNight.com asking you to activate your account. Please look out for this email.
(Sometimes, the email may get put in the ‘Junk E-mail’ folder so if you can’t see it straight away, please check your ‘Junk E-mail’ folder)
- Once you have received the email, click the link it contains (or copy and paste it into your browsers address bar). This link will take you to the DartsNight.com website where your account will now be activated